Returns / Exchanges on Murchison Products supplied parts are subject to the following conditions and procedures:
• We accept returns on all brand new purchased items sold within Australia. Second-hand items are clearly marked and sold 'as is' therefore we do not accept returns on them.
• In order to qualify for a return for refund:
Your products must be in as-new condition.
Your products must be returned in their original packaging (if supplied.)
• If an item is required to be returned due to major defects/warranty checks or for any other reason, the return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Afterwards, a refund on the return freight costs will be decided on a case by case basis, depending on the condition of the product when it arrives back, and the reason for the return.
• A restocking fee of 20% will apply for returns due to 'change of mind.'
• Refund the original shipping cost + purchase price if a returned purchase is to be refunded due to major faults/defects.
• Refund the original shipping charges if the Product(s) is returned for any reason other than Waranty or major defect return.
We will not:
• Refund the original shipping cost due to 'change of mind.'
• Accept a return if the product(s) has been damaged due to install, painted, or modified in any way, shape, or form.
• Accept returns on any order(s) over 60 days from the date you receive your order.
• Accept a return from an item sent overseas, for ANY OTHER REASON than warranty failure. Please note that all international saled are final, outside of a warranty claim.
Wheels can not be accepted for return under any circustances if they have been fitted to a tyre. Please checkfitment of wheels to your vehicle BEFORE fitting a tyre. If they have NOT been fitted, then the normal return process can take place.