Please Note: Currently this is a special order item only. If you'd like to order these for your 2 door JK, or order them along with anour suspension system, please contact us.
Please Note: These shocks suits 2 door JK Wranglers only.
The Falcon Series 2.1 monotube shock is designed to deliver the performance and handling requirements of the Jeep Wrangler in a compact and affordable package. The shock features an increase in stability and ride quality while maintaining comfort, perfect for daily driven Jeeps.
The 6061 hard anodized aluminum body protects the internal components from damage and provides superior heat dissipation for consistent performance. The monotube design incorporates the oil/gas separator to prevent cavitation.
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
• Increases vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control
• Improved low speed damping
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance during articulation
• 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
• Largest shock body that will fit without modifications
• 6061 hard anodized aluminum shock body resists wear
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 3/4” shaft to prevent shaft buckling
• Hard chrome, induction hardened shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
• OGS – the oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
• Digressive linear piston
• One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
• Hard anodized billet piston
• Aluminum construction for superior heat dissipation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil
• 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division