Falcon JK/JKU Series 3.2 Adjustable Piggyback Shock Absorbers feature a simplified eight-position Tool-Adjusted Micro Position Dial (Hex Adjuster Tool included) to fine tune damping for specific terrain and handling. The eight micro positions tune compression damping from soft to firm. This shock offers 80% of the adjustability of the Series 3.3 Fast Adjust model at a lower cost minus the convenience of the Fast Adjust Knob.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development.
Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, the new corner-specific Falcon Series 3 Piggyback and Falcon Series 2 Monotube shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
SERIES 3 PIGGYBACK FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
• Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
• Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
• Rear shock body & reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
SERIES 3.2 ADJUSTABLE FEATURES:
• Tool-Adjusted Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments (Hex Adjuster Tool included)
• Upgradeable to 3.4 Air-Adjust or 3.3 Fast Adjust via Cartridge Upgrade Kits for quick compression adjustments (sold separately) – contact us for details
• Increases vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control
• Improved low speed damping
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance during articulation
• 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
• Largest shock body that will fit without modifications
• 6061 hard anodized aluminum shock body resists wear
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 3/4” shaft to prevent shaft buckling
• Hard chrome, induction hardened shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
• OGS – the oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
• Digressive linear piston
• One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
• Hard anodized billet piston
• Aluminum construction for superior heat dissipation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil
• 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division