Our WH Kit offers a great increase in ride height and comfort as well as giving the WH great aesthetics. The WH is a formidable and very under rated 4WD in the industry. It represents a surprise package off road when equipped with a decent lift and bigger tyres – if yours is one of the lucky ones to have Quadradrive 2 then you’re well ahead of the rest of the pack as QD2 diffs’ are basically proper lockers off road. Having owned WH’s in the past, we taken these capable rigs places that few would image possible. The best part about the WH is that when the funs’ over off road and you hit the black top for that trip home, you’re riding in absolute comfort and luxury.
Please Note: We also sell the Strut Top Plates separately, these can be found here
This kit contains:
• Murchison/OME Front & Rear Long Travel Struts and Shocks
• Murchison Strut Top Plates (sold as pair only) WHSP02
• Murchison WH Front Coils, select from: CRDSTU 08 or • CRDSTU 08B
• Murchison WH Rear Coils, select from: CRDSTU 09 or • CRDSTU 09HD - Constant Load Coil
• Front Coil CRDSTU 08 are for WH's with a standard front end, no bull bar or winch.
• Front Coil CRDSTU 08B are optional coils recommended for Jeeps with front bars and/or winches.
• Rear Constant Load Coils CRDSTU 09 are for vehicles with minimal constant load in the rear.
• Rear Constant Load Coils CRDSTU 09HD are recommended for vehicles with rear drawer systems, recovery gear, or constantly running with heavy loads. There is no extra cost vs the CRDSTU 09 Coils.
JBA Upper Arms
If your WH is above 80 - 90,000 KM, it would be advisable to install some JBA Upper A-Arms with this lift. They are complete new HD upper control arms that are designed to cope with lift and run a much heavier ball joint. The factory arms lack coil clearance when lifted springs are installed and can come into contact with the upper ball joint boot. The Upper stock ball joint is also only just capable of running a lift so these new Upper A Arms correct the ball joint geometry and sit the ball joint more square at normal ride height thus achieving a better resting angle. Less angle means less stress on the ball joints. This ball joint is also greaseable and replaceable unlike the factory item - they can be found here.
There are two JBA A-Arm kits available, one for 2005 - 2009, and one for 2010 WH's. The price difference is due to the 2010 vehciles needing a headlight adjuster bracket. Please select the correct JBA A-Arm kit for your year model.
• Over 5yrs of solid testing and tweaking.
• Much Improved ground clearance.
• All Australian made parts
• Lifetime Warranty on coils