Australian designed & engineered four wheel drive suspension & rated recovery gear for enthusiasts, fleet & defense.
• Please choose whether you want the front struts pre-assembled or not.
• Select the appropriate matching rear suspension
• The Jounce Stop kit is needed if you have a front bar & winch.
Front Suspension Options
- Trail Suspension Kit Front
Lift front: up to 25mm (height adjustable struts).
Suits front height correction for bar & winch with oem rear leaf.
- Expedition Suspension Kit Front
Lift front: 50mm (height adjustable struts).
Suits front lift with heavy steel bullbar and winch combination.
- Expedition HD Suspension Kit Front
Lift front: 50mm (@ approx 100kg load).
Suits vehicles with heavy steel bullbar & winch applications.
Rear Suspension Options
- Trail Suspension Kit Rear
Lift rear: 50mm (approx unladen)
- Expedition Suspension Kit Rear
Lift rear: 50mm (@ approx 200kg load)
- Expedition HD Suspension Kit Rear
Lift rear: 50mm (@ approx 450kg load)
- Bump / Jounce Stops Rear - (2 per kit)
Rubber, extended progressive rate (160mm ).
Highly recommended for vehicles with heavy rear loads.
- Front Sway Bar Spacer Kit
This part must be used with Expedition Front Suspension
- Brake Bias Spacer Kit
Corrects proportioning valve position for correct braking application at lifted suspension heights
- Handbrake Cable Bracket Kit
Provides extra clearance between left rear shock absorber and handbrake cable
- Front ABS Bracket Kit
Repositions front ABS lines to avoid stretching when articulating. Does not fit vehicles with factory front diff lock.
- Sway Bar Link Rear
Rear sway bar link (oem +20mm)