The TeraFlex JK/JKU Front Big Brake Kit is a must for JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models requiring increased braking performance with oversized – and heavier – wheels and 33-35” tires. This simple bolt-on upgrade doesn’t require cutting, welding, or adapters.
This kit fits both 2door and 4door JK Wrangles
• Brake calipers - pair
• Brake pads (# 4303430) - all 4
• Front driver slotted brake rotor (# 4303412)
• Front passenger slotted brake rotor (# 4303411)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Improved braking performance over factory brake system
• Oversized 56mm (2.2”) dual-piston calipers for increased clamping force & surface area
• Larger 13.3” (338mm) rotors for superior stopping performance – stock is 11.9” (302mm)
• Slotted rotors offer better heat dissipation than smooth rotors
• Mill-balanced vented rotors for maximum heat dissipation
• Rotors feature dual bolt patterns – 5x5” & 5x5.5”
• Composite-resin, semi-metallic pads have excellent cold-stopping power for maximum initial speed scrub w/ increased pad life & reduce noise & dust
• 100% bolt-on upgrade for easy installation
Requires a minimum of 17” diameter wheels.
The Heavy Duty Master Cylinder TER-4303450 is required for JK model years 2007,2008 and 2011 applications. 2009 and 2010 models do not require the Heavy Duty Master Cylinder but will benefit from its use.