Uneek 4x4 bring you a light weight, yet strong roof rack for the JK Wrangler that works with both the hard top and soft top. No drill installation, this roof rack is completely bolt on.
After looking at all the other roof racks on the market, Uneek took the best features of some and improved on them, while the worst features were left out.
Made from steel and aluminium it is a well balanced, yet strong rack that is designed to be easily flipped back to allow you to take your soft top up or down (no tools required.)
In standard form this rack allows your freedom panels to be removed on your hard top while still enjoying that open air feel. For the 2 door JK's we recommend getting the bolt in sun roof panel for a full length rack. Other options are a rear ladder and LED light bar mounts.
Flipping the roof rack back only takes 2 minutes and is done with absolutly no tools.
Here are 5 reasons Uneek 4x4's roof rack is the best JK Wrangler roof rack in the world
1. Uneek rack is made from thicker steel where it counts. The front and rear hoops (3.2mm vs 1.6mm,) and aluminium up top so it's actually lighter and stronger than the rest.
2. Uneek rack is welded at base of A pillar and up top of A pillar where others ares not. Not having these extra welds can cause the rack to hit the windscreen when fully loaded on rough roads. When doing research for Uneek rack they saw 11 of 13 vehicles with damaged windscreens This doesnt happen with the Uneek rack.
3. Uneek rack does not use pads against the body as at Uneek it's understood the front is body mounted and the rear is chassis mounted, if you restrict movement something will eventually give (usually dints in the body over time) Uneek uses 4wd suspension bushes to soak up these movements.
4. Uneek rack can be used with hard top, no top or soft top, while many others need to push against the hard top with their little pads or require drilling through the hard top.
5. Uneek rack requires no tools to tilt it back. most others require spanners. While Uneek is not the cheapest rack you get what you pay for in features and function.
This rack is a step above the rest with a combination of steel and aluminium. All mounting points are tough steel where it counts yet, the aluminium basket and runners enable a very manageable roof rack.
• Fits with Wrangler soft tops and hard tops
• Folds back in under 2 minutes with no tools
• Front hoop can mount LED light bars underneath, or 4 spot lights above
• Light weight system, with entire kit weighing in at 34kg (more with chassis brackets,) with top rack only weighing 13kg
• Rated to 125kg dynamic loading
• Rated to 250kg static loading